Thursday, December 11, 2008

Explosion

Folks, most of the time this blog is all about nicey nicey like my knitting and my dogs. And that's just great. But right now I have something to say, and must vent.

Chrysler goes to Washington with the other car manufacturers asking the government for a bail out. Okay but do you remember, a majority stake in Chrysler was bought by a HEDGE FUND about 18 months ago. That same hedge fund has been circling Daimler in the last few months, and if they are successful, it will mean they own the entire company lock stock and barrel. It's all here.

So people, come on. If the government gives them a dime, I think my head will simply explode. When are we going to stop this insanity?

"Mischief springs from the power which the moneyed interest derives from a paper currency which they are able to control, from the multitude of corporations with exclusive privileges... which are employed altogether for their benefit." Andrew Jackson

Okay, thank you. I think I feel a little better now.

No comments: