Sunday, September 21, 2008

Yarn Harlot and updates

Hey all you Brooklyn knitters! Yarn Harlot is coming to Barnes and Noble on 7th Avenue in Park Slope, Tuesday, October 14 at 7PM! Guess where I will be that evening? Read more about her current book tour schedule here.

I'll have some finished projects to show you in the next few days. I just need to get them photographed. First up is the secret project for my sister's (now belated) Milestone birthday. The Flutter Sleeve cardigan is all finished - just needs buttons! And there are some socks comin' off the needles any day now.

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Eliza said...

Kay and Ann from Mason Dixon are coming to The Brooklyn Library at GAP the following week. :) I feel so honored to have all these knitting greats coming to US! :)

Anonymous said...

where on earth are they going to put all the knitters that come to see the Yarn Harlot in that B&N? There's absolutely NO ROOM for an audience there...