Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Magnolia Edition

I took a break today, to visit Brooklyn Botanic Garden.

BBG Magnolia Heart

I wanted to see the Magnolias before their burst of glory completely faded.

BBG Magnolia Brilliants

It was evident the peak arrived sometime earlier this week, but I managed to find a few gems.

BBG Magnolia Creamy

The crowds reflected the weather's cooperation, because Jeeper Joe, the joint was jumpin'!

BBG Zig Zag Magnolia

I did manage to do some spinning, some knitting, some fleece combing and some Alpaca fleece washing over the weekend.

BBG Magnolia Crested

I'll have some things to share as soon as these projects get their moment in front of the camera. How was your weekend?

7 comments:

Dan Gliubizzi said...

Flowers! Nice shots! I also have some good pictures from the Bkln. Bot.
My Magnolias are blooming, but everything is later up here

Sarah B. said...

Gorgeous shots! Looks like a wonderful way to spend the day!

Katie M. said...

What a great way to spend the day!

knottygnome said...

beautiful pictures, but just looking at them makes me want to sneeze. :-)

Heather said...

Beautiful - nice to see so much spring!

Cookie said...

Amazing photos! Well done!

Oiyi said...

Gorgeous photos of the flowers!