Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ninety Minute Cowl


Design: Delores Park Cowl by Parikha Mehta
Yarn: Malabrigo Chunky, Humminbird, 1 skein
Needle: US #13
Started: May 3, 2008
Finished: May 3, 2008

A few weeks ago I had the itch to knit something fast. Something easy. Something that would give me instant gratification. And also that uses existing stash, not requiring a trip to a yarn store where I'd be tempted by even. More. Yarn.

What could be more perfect than a simple circle of wool, something to warm the neck on a chilly or windy day. And this past Spring had a few of those. Not enough for a full blown scarf and hat, but still needing to take the chill off while walking to and fro.

I did this in about 90 minutes. The wool is Malabrigo Chunky. The color is Hummingbird. I like Hummingbirds alot. The wool is soft as butter. The project used up one skein of this, the remainder from a hat project last summer.

Me likey.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heavens, my knitting looks a`gast´ compared to this stunning display!

Ye Gad!

:}

M